The library administration is divided into four major functions;
i. Quality Management & Training Unit
ii. Human Resources Unit
iii. Finance Unit
iv. Automation Unit
- Manage finances and petty cash of department.
- Manage asset, inventory and store of department
- Manage the receipt and issue of documents, letters and memo.
- Manage administrative staff includes records of attendance, leave and training
A. Quality Management & Training Unit
In 2013, Quality Management & Training Unit created specifically to focus on quality development and human capital development.
- Managing the implementation of a quality management system (TQM) including 5S , ICC and MS ISO 9001:2008 for creating an excellent work culture among the UMP library .
- Operating data for the achievement of the strategic plan and charter library
- Responsible for assisting the head of the department in identifying training needs, plan and monitor the effectiveness of training activities at the library.
- Managing staff training for CPD requirements.
B. Automation Unit
Automation Unit is responsible in planning, designing, implementing and maintaining the library's computer system including databases, computer use by staff as well as students and the entire terminal in Library Gambang & Pekan. We plan and coordinate activities involving the use of latest information technology in Library.
Our objective is to improve information access together with the development and advancement of technology.
- To ensure the use of the Library System always give the best service for Library users
- To ensure library have the latest applications and hardware that meets the current needs
- To ensure Library staff knowledgeable in using applications of the library.
- To support Library in achieving its objectives, mission and vision of the UMP.
Tags: UMPLib Management Div