The library administration is divided into four major functions;
i. Quality Management & Training Unit
ii. Human Resources Unit
iii. Finance Unit
iv. Automation Unit
- Manage finances and petty cash of department.
- Manage asset, inventory and store of department
- Manage the receipt and issue of documents, letters and memo.
- Manage administrative staff includes records of attendance, leave and training
A. Quality Management & Training Unit
In 2013, Quality Management & Training Unit created specifically to focus on quality development and human capital development.
- Managing the implementation of a quality management system (TQM) including 5S , ICC and MS ISO 9001:2008 for creating an excellent work culture among the UMP library .
- Operating data for the achievement of the strategic plan and charter library
- Responsible for assisting the head of the department in identifying training needs, plan and monitor the effectiveness of training activities at the library.
- Managing staff training for CPD requirements.
Tags: UMPLib Management Div