User can request an on loan item anytime through I-Portal. Be sure the status of the item in I-Portal is ‘check out’. The availability of your request item will be inform to you via email that you registered to us.
The items request will be kept on the shelve at (Circulation or Media Counter) for (7) day from the date of receipt of items borrowed by other users. Items will be returned to the open shelve after (7) days.
How to do it, just follow the STEP;
- Go to the http://iportal.ump.edu.my and login
- Search the item needed
- Check the status of the item ‘check out’
- To request click button Request
- Click submit
The request will be process, if;
- The amount of loan have not reach the limit
- You do not have outstanding fines for late return of items
- Your record was block for certain offences
Any question, feels free to comment@ask
- Users can make reservation at any time via iportal (http://iportal.ump.edu.my).
- Reservation can be done on loan materials only.
- Status of reserved materials will be notified through users’ email and account report in iportal.
- Reserved materials will be placed at the Reserved Shelf (Circulation Counter or Media Counter) for seven (7) days and will be shelved after that period. Once shelved, users need to make new reservation.
- The total of materials allowed to be reserved depends on the number of outstanding loan materials.
- Reservation period for booking materials is seven (7) days from the date the materials borrowed by other users are received.
For video tutorial Click Here