User Education Programme - IEEE Xplore Online Training (25 June 2020)
On 25 June 2020, an online training for IEEE Xplore was held via Webex application. Trainer of this training is Mr.Edward Kennedy Nasen Thevarakam (Senior IT & Client Services Manager).
The objectives of this training are to learn best practices and search strategies regarding IEEE Xplore to optimize user research time. Below is the content of the training.
- Introduction to IEEE & IEEE Xplore - a resource digital library
- Leveraging IEEE Xplore for your research
- Understanding & use the functionalities of IEEE Xplore via creating a personal account & access full text
- Discovering topic related articles
- Updates of the IEEE Xplore platform
Participants who have join this training consisted of undergraduate and postgraduate students. Hopefully, all participants learn something and able to access IEEE Xplore as the primary source of reference for their educational and research activities.
Pn. Affida Abu Bakar, Senior Librarian Education & Research Section