- Borrowing can be done using the self-service kiosks provided at the library.
- To loan, users MUST use their own staff / student card.
- Borrowing eligibility will depends on the membership category (material type and material category).
- The First Reminder will be automatically sent to the email two (2) days before the expiration of the borrowing period
- A Second Reminder will be sent five (5) days after the expiration of the borrowing period.
- Failure to return the library materials after 60 days after the return date, the items will be deemed as lost.
- Users will be blacklisted until all of the materials are returned or replaced according to the process set by the library
- For returning of Materials, user can now use the kiosk provided return kiosk provided outside the library..
- Users can check on the receipt if there is a fine imposed.
Materials requested will be kept at the Service Counter for seven (7) days from the date of return and it will be placed back on the shelf once expires.
- It has not yet exceeded the borrowing limit
- There are no outstanding fines or late return materials
- Records are not blacklisted
- The material is still on loan period
- No material has expires in the loan period
- The book was not requested by another user
- There are no fines
- Has not reached two (2) renewal times