• Memberships are offered to the local community near UMP in Pekan, Gambang, Kuantan, and areas in Pahang.
• This membership is open to all residents near the community regardless of race & religion.
• Membership is also open to secondary school students / civil & private staff / public & private university students / alumni / retirees / researchers, people with disabilities and the local community.
• Facilities at UMP Library are Disable Friendly.
1. Public Membership Goals
2. Term and conditions
• Aged from 13 years and above
• Malaysian & foreign nationals.
• Must comply with the rules on campus set by UMP.
4. Additional services
6. UMP Library Public Membership Terms
• Members also need to bring and display Smart Cards in UMP and also the Library at all times.
• All Facilities & Services offered as members of the public may change from time to time subject to Universiti Malaysia Pahang regulations.
• The list of additions or reductions in database, journal and E-Book subscriptions depends on the finances of Universiti Malaysia Pahang.
• UMP reserves the right to cancel the membership of individuals who are found to be in breach of the conditions set by Universiti Malaysia Pahang.
• Membership is valid for a period of 1 year only. Loan deposit must be claimed within 6 months or money donated to the UMP MyGift program.
• The UMP Library reserves the right to amend the membership conditions from time to time based on any changes set by the Universiti Malaysia Pahang.
• The use of certain space is subject to the operating time of the UMP library.
• Access to the database can only be done through the UMP network. Access also needs to be done inside the library building through the UMP library portal. Any access issues related to the portal and EzProxy the user needs to deal with the UMP Library.