1. On Demand Class Application
- Lecturers / faculty can apply for user education class sessions for students based on the modules provided by the library.
- Minimum student capacity 5 people and maximum 50 people
- Class applications can be made via memo, email or contact the Librarian, Education & Research Section, UMP Library.
2. Scheduled Classes
ii. Information Literacy Class
iii. Research Support Class
- Class schedule is provided by the Library (please refer to the schedule in the Library Portal / UMP E-Community)
- Class registration please refer to the registration link provided
- Minimum student capacity 5 people and maximum 50 people. The library will cancel the class if participation is low and participants will be notified via email or phone.
- Lecturers / faculty can apply for these classes based on the modules provided by the library.
- Minimum student 5 people and maximum 50 people.
- Applications can be made via memo, email or contact the Librarian, Education and Research Section, UMP Library.
Affida Abu Bakar | 09-5493136 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Muhammed Fawwaz Abdul Rasid | 09-4245651 | email@example.com
Sharifah Nazirah Syed Omar | 09-5493146 | firstname.lastname@example.org
User education classes will be conducted by the following librarians:Name : Affida Abu Bakar
Telephone number : 09-5493136
E-mail : email@example.com
Name : Muhammed Fawwaz Abdul Rasid
Telephone number : 09-4245651
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Name : Sharifah Nazirah Syed Omar
Telephone number : 09-5493146
E-mail : email@example.com